We employ a personalized style of medicine that approaches chronic medical conditions with a focus on finding the core imbalances or underlying causes rather than just treat the symptoms.
Although this is not an exhaustive list, these are some of the most common conditions seen and treated by our care team at Nature Cures Clinic:
- Pain- knee, hip, back, shoulder
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Crohn's Disease
- Chronic fatigue
- High Blood Pressure
- High cholesterol
- Parkinson's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Thyroid conditions
At Nature Cures Clinic, you will be joined by a care team of doctors, health coaches, nutritionists, and acupuncturists to ensure your fastest return to health.
As such, our integrative medicine approach under the guidance of Dr. Greg Eckel is based on the following:
- A preference for natural, non-toxic therapies – harnessing the body's ability to heal itself
- Holistic orientation, focusing on mind, body and spirit
- Emphasizing optimal health – not just the absence of symptoms or dis-ease
- Empowering the patient to take an active role in health creation
- Acknowledging the multi-factorial nature of complex situations, requiring a multi-dimensional approach
- Complementary to and inclusive of a variety of treatment modalities
How It Works
We provide episodes of care over the course of 3-12 months depending on the severity of your situation. Most of our patients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with our care team.
In-depth 60-minute intake visit with your doctor
Community & Support
Wonder If Nature Cures Clinic Is Right For You?
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not Nature Cures Clinic is right for you.
Hear From Our Clients