Amazing Drug to Reduce Heart Disease Risk!
Imagine the billions in profits that would be earned if a company developed a drug that could to the following things for diabetic patients:
- significantly lower blood glucose
- significantly lower total cholesterol
- significantly lower LDL (“bad”) cholesterol
- significantly lower CRP, an important risk factor for heart disease
- significantly lower triglycerides
- significantly lower VLDL (another type of “bad” cholesterol)
- Significantly raise HDL (“good” cholesterol)
If a pharmaceutical could solidly claim even two or three of these benefits, it would be the top-selling drug in the world.
Well, of course, there is something that has been found to do all of these things, but it isn’t a drug.
A study published in the Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry
has found that an extract of the herb Amla (Indian gooseberry) does all these things. People who like the details can read the whole study here
Unfortunately, our “health care system” will take very little notice of this study, because there are no opportunities for outrageous profits in this herb. But just because our medical system doesn’t care for health very well, that doesn’t mean that you can’t.
Tags: AMLA, Botanicals, Cardiovascular disease, CRP, glucose, HDL, Herbs, Indian gooseberry, LDL, triglycerides
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008 at 9:17 am and is filed under Articles by our Providers, Homepage Articles (old site).
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.